Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies

Hi everyone, I am Suzette, a Women's Self-Empowerment Coach and the founder of IAMLifeCoach. Super excited to be here finally launching my first Udemy course, with the second one on its way:-)   I am passionate about helping women connect with their true selves and live life to the max!   

I am originally from South Africa, now live on the stunning island of Curacao in the Caribbean:-)

I coach mainly online with regular boot camps, challenges, motivational talks etc My 2 courses are available through my website, so I thought why not share them on Udemy too?  Also combining my passion for coaching with my love for Curacao when I will be co-hosting a leadership retreat in Curacao soon:-)

Fun fact - I occasionally scoot around the island on an electrical scooter going max 38 km's an hour;-)

Hi Suzette @IAMLifeCoach_Suzette 

Welcome to the instructors community and enjoy your teaching endeavors.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hi @IAMLifeCoach_Suzette. Welcome on board. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hello @IAMLifeCoach_Suzette  👏🏼for women’s empowerment!

YESS😍

love this! i am so looking forward to your coursework! i didnt know scooters went that fast. 

Eric Kottke High-Performance Optimism Coaching

Welcome aboard!

Thank you am happy to be here!

Hi everyone,

I'm Alan Bittencourt from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I'm Teach about Linux, Network, Firewall and Storage, and I became an Instructor to increase my profit and open a new frontiear in my 23 year of career of an Linux support 

I love to play video games, and go to the cinema

Hi Alan @AlanPereira412

Welcome to the instructors community, I happy to read that you like to play video games and to go to the movie theaters.

Have fun teaching.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Who are you?

I'm Triinu

Where are you from?

Scotland

What is your teaching area?

I'm an online business expert and my particular area of expertise is Instagram.

Why did you join the Instructor Community?'Create a course on Udemy' has been on my TO DO list for ages and I'm so excited to have literally just hit publish! I'm a solopreneur so it's wonderful to have this support and community around me.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

During lockdown I learnt how to do squats while hula hooping!

Hi Triinu @TriinuH,

Welcome to the instructors community.

Wishing you a great success on creating your Udemy courses and teaching them successfully on this online platform.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

During lockdown I learnt how to do squats while hula hooping! Amazing

hi all. Eric here from Austin, TX. im looking forward to creating courses in the area of technology, investing, and personal development. 

Hi Eric @erickottke,

Welcome to the instructors community,

Browse through the many informative posts shown in the Studio U link. 

I wish you great success in your courses creating process and in teaching on this platform. 

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Hello, everyone!

I'm Mee, a belly dance instructor from Malaysia. I join Udemy to share my dance courses online and hope to reach out to wider audience around the globe. 

Even though, I've read the regulations but, I feel I'm still at loss on some issues related to the platform thus, I'm here in hope to get advises and help to ensure that I don't violate any rules at Udemy. 😅

I'm usually very shy and is very conservative on the way I dress. But, I'm a totally different person when I dance. My family and friends were shocked to learn that I belly dance and is actively teaching and sharing the dance! I'm surprised myself too. LOL  😂🤣

what could you do to make it easier to feel like you do when you dance even when you are not dancing?  

🤔

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MeeBellydance, welcome to Udemy! We're excited to have you join our community and share your expertise in belly dance.

We understand that navigating a new platform can be overwhelming, but don't worry, we are always here to help. If you have any questions or concerns about the rules and regulations on Udemy, please don't hesitate to reach out to policy@udemy.com and our team will be happy to help!

Best of luck with your teaching journey on Udemy! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.