Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies

Okan,

Welcome. Your course sounds very interesting. I love to watch Turkish soaps and movies on uTube. I love the Turkish culture.

Welcome Mr. Okan !

Welcome @OkanAkyuz ! 

Great to know about your skills. Your courses will be great addition to udemy I am sure.

• Your name My name is Azamat.
  • Where you're from I live near Paris, France since 2022. Previously, I lived in Russia and Egypt.
  • What you teach I'm sharing my experience in sales management.
  • Something fun about you! I was making fire and extreme shows in Egypt, when I was 18-20yo.
    Learning French and hope to publish training in French once.
    Wrote several books with AI support under nickname Alex Ishikawa, which was created by AI(available on Amazon) 🙂
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @azamk

Welcome to the community, and thank you for telling a bit about yourself 😊

Please do not hesitate to open a conversation if you have questions about teaching on Udemy. 

I wish you a happy weekend ahead! 

Hi all! Here I am, Elisabeth in Germany. I'm an aroma care enthusiast with 7+ years of active practice, and I'm excited about exploring Udemy as a new platform to create and share about the power of scent and marketing. Looking forward to the journey!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hallo @elisabethwolf,

Herzlich willkommen in der Udemy Community!😊

How exciting that you plan to publish a course on Udemy. Did you know that we also have a German instructor community? 

You can access it here

Please do not hesitate to start a conversation if you have any questions. 

Yes thank you MarinaT! I work & live in both languages, so when deciding where to publish on Udemy, I chose English to hopefully reach more potential student. Have a grand day

Hey Everyone,

• Who are you?

My name is Armin and I'm a Software Engineer, specializing mostly in frontend development. I'm just in love with React
  • Where are you from?

I'm from Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. There is a famous film festival going on here every fall, so you might've heard about it before! 😄
  • What is your teaching area?

My first courses used to vary a lot, because I started teaching on Udemy way before I managed to really specialize in one field. I had computer networks, mobile game development, database management, react native courses, but now I've switched my focus to web development courses... mostly Next.js, for now. In fact I just returned to Udemy this month after being inactive for quite some time.
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
    I actually joined the Instructor Community all the way back in the day when it was still a facebook group. Mostly I like the posts of people posting about reaching their Udemy milestones.
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

With my 3rd course on the way for September (still got 20 more days left!) I'm for sure the most active Udemy Instructor from Bosnia and Herzegovina 😄
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ArminSarajlic

Welcome to the community, and we are happy to have you back on Udemy after taking

a break 😊

Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the community to support you on your course creation journey. 

Good luck with your new course!🍀

Who are you & Where are you from?

I'm Ali Shirani from Pakistan, am computer science teacher & programming instructor. Am learning and teaching programming since year 1996.

What is your teaching area?
I teach computer programming using several programming languages such as C / C++ / GO / C# / PERL / PROLOG / JAVA / PHP / PERL / HTML / Javascript and some more.

Why did you join the Instructor Community?
I love to talk to and learn from talented people. Am seeking guidance in polishing my courses further and make my content more valuable with the help / guidance of senior Instructor here.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!
I'm 46 and I still program. Sometimes am so deep in the code that I forget I was demonstrating / instructing not coding 😊 and code down whole application while instructing a small portion of a software; Developers sometimes hate this, and some lazy ones love it 😁

What else?

I also am into studying Natural Medicine systems, Mysticism, Poetry, Linguistics, and do some writing often.

Pleasure to be here ! Kind regards.

AliShirani_0-1694760507102.png

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello to Pakistan, @AliShirani

I hope you are doing well 😊

Wow, I can tell you are very passionate about coding, and I wish you all the best on your teaching journey on Udemy. 

Please let us know if you have any questions!🙌

Thank you very much @MarinaT .  I will actually be needing some tutorial / guidance on creating exercises. Rest of UX is outstanding on Udemy. It is self explanatory and really easy for new instructors like me.

Best of luck with managing the forum ! 👍

Kind regards

Hi All 👋 

My name is Emily Mortlock, I am currently a full time educator, in South Africa. I have specialized in the intermediate phase of education as well as inclusion and remedial education.

I was inspired to start my own instruction after listening to the works of Kain Ramsay. He is my role model and I have thoroughly enjoyed his courses.

My aim is to demystify concepts that can otherwise be misinterpreted or miscommunicated within the education field. Ranging from topics such as inclusive education, cultural adaptation and 21st century learning, I am at inspiring and forwarding our teachers and student teachers to better their knowledge in the field of education, thereby forwarding education of the future. 

Love to see what else everyone creates 🎀

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EmilyLMortl033

Welcome to the community, and thank you for telling us a bit about yourself 😊

Please do not hesitate to start a conversation in the community in case you have any questions. 

We are always happy to help you on your Udemy journey! 

Welcome @EmilyLMortl033 !

Hey

This is Anas. I am an Architect/Interior Designer based in Karachi, Pakistan. I teach Autodesk AutoCAD, SketchUp & Vray for the use of construction industry. 

Fun Fact: If you ever want to be silent, come sit next to me. Because I too am fluent in my silence.

Welcome Anas !

DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @anasjumlana ,
Welcome to the community, and thank you for telling a bit about yourself ! 

I am glad you are part of our community I know you will bring a lot of knowledge.

Please do not hesitate to open a conversation if you have questions about teaching on Udemy.

I wish you a wonderful day 😃

Hi everyone,

I'm Clinton from Lagos, Nigeria

i'm into cyber security and solution support personnel. my courses will be focused on trending technologies in the IT space.

I'm so much happy to be part of this amazing family and i hope to get acquainted to most of you guys as time goes.

Thank you guys.

DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OwohClinton712

Welcome to the community! We are excited to have you here. 

Thank you for taking the time to talk a little bit about yourself. I wish you all the best on your teaching journey on Udemy. 

If you have questions, please feel free to open a conversation anytime. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors