Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dylan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Introducing Myself

Hey everyone!

I started on Udemy about 4 months ago now. Haven't really made much progress but I am definitely in for the long term. I worked in the employment industry for the past 3 1/2 years helping employ hundreds of job seekers and work on literally thousands of resumes. I have gain a lot of experience in the career development industry and I look forward to sharing my expertise with other job seekers. 

What I am really looking forward to on this platform is really the knowledge and growth aspect. Many of you are starting off on Udemy or have been on the platform for some time. Definitely being a beginner at course selling, I want to learn from others in making this potentially a full-time income. I left my last job to focus on content creation and to see what would come from this. I know there is opportunity here and that the digital course selling world has only just begun. 

Cheers! 🙂 

1 Reply

Hey @Dylan, welcome to the instructor community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Be sure to bookmark this community link so you can easily join the conversation again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.