Introducing... The Instructor Spotlight Series!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introducing... The Instructor Spotlight Series!

Community Instructor Spotlight.png 

Hi everyone! Today we would like to introduce a new community series: the Instructor Spotlight!

Our members are what makes this community so special - every day, you're here sharing your stories and learning from your fellow instructors. The Instructor Spotlight series will help bring visibility to the journeys and successes of different instructors, in order to inspire members of our community (and beyond) to learn from their experiences and work towards their own goals.

How it works:

As long as you're a Udemy instructor with at least one course published, one year teaching with us, and have been a member of the community for at least a month, all you need to do in order to participate is fill out this form and answer a few questions.

The Instructor Spotlight series is not just about highlighting the people who are thriving - we also want to hear about the people who are still learning, making improvements, and seeing results, no matter how big or small - because that too is important and worth sharing.

Have you recently achieved a milestone? Did you leave your previous career to teach Udemy full-time? Did you overcome a challenge? Did your course help a student get a new job? These are all success stories we want to hear about.

Ultimately, we want to build a connection between Udemy instructors, fostering a space where everyone has a sense of belonging, and we want you to get involved with us in this effort! If you have a story to tell, please let us know by filling out this form

4 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @Bella 

Just an FYI ...The link of the form you mentioned, is dead - it doesn't work. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AnupShukla, are you receiving any error messages when opening the form?

It could be that you need to be logged into your Gmail account as the form is collecting an email address. This is to ensure you can receive a copy of your response and that we can contact you to let you know once we feature you in the community. Could you try again and let me know if it works? 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Fantastic. It works now, asks to log in with my Google account, and the form appears after loging in. Previously, the page was not opening at all.

Thank you @Bella !

@AnupShukla, I was able to open the form. I did not find any issues. Try to open it now.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors