Introducing myself

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

Hi Abbie, Thank you for reaching out to me.

I Started my training career way back in 1988 and did that for 14 years, teaching all programming languages, databases etc. My popular courses were Core Java, Enterprise Java and Oracle. Then I joined a company named Pramati Technologies and was a Principal Java Developer and later became a quality professional. Then a company named Progress Software acquired some of the Pramati employees along with two products. I was a Senior Manager in Progress Software and later I was promoted as Director Engineering. I retired from Progress Software after working there for seven years. After which I took retirement and wanted to be on my own. I got an opportunity to teach at IIIT BTech and MTech by developing my own course on iOS and Android development. The course was named as Mobile Application Development. Then  I joined Pramati Technologies and worked as a consultant in two stints. There I was training the customers on Wavemaker product. Now I am developing various courses to continue my technical journey in Udemy. 

I live in Hyderabad, India. I have tremendous passion for technology and training. I am hoping that Udemy journey will be exciting.

1 Reply

Hey @Hemav , welcome to the community, we're glad to have you here and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! We hope you have a fulfilling journey here on Udemy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.