Introduction: Hello to the community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction: Hello to the community

Hello I am Pamela and very new to all of this. I am just starting this journey of teaching on platforms and all advice, suggestion and guidance is much appreciated.

I was trying to scan current posts on what instructors are using in 2021 for their creations of curriculum recordings? The best Free software or items, as I am just starting out!  

I am trying to use my laptop webcam, with a Blue Yeti Nano, Backdrop screens and lights, my sparking personality, hopefully PowerPoint presentation with talking head to present my course.

I am just a newbie, confused on how to get in action mode of recording the curriculum. Wishing everyone an amazing journey and tons of success! 

Best wishes,

Pamela

4 Replies

The equipment you mentioned is perfect for making a good course. If you are nervous in the beginning then don't show your face and do a recording mode on screencasting software. When you are comfortable then show yourself through talking head videos, yes in the start it takes time to be comfortable in looking into the camera and speak.

Ótima dica, acabei de chegar também! Não tenho vergonha do vídeo, minha questão são os equipamentos para aúdio, é o que me preocupa.

I have been practicing with lights and recording. I am wondering what to record with now? I tried Vimeo and Loom, neither seem to be good options. I am looking at the list of what software was suggest to use for recording. Obviously I am using my webcam but the capturing for use. 

Thank you for sharing it is your first time, also and you are worried about what audio to use. 
I think for people to help suggest good audio, they need to know what you are recording with phone, webcam, video camera, etc?

Thanks Pamela. I am still in the thematic structuring, as for audio, I am in research, because I want to acquire the equipment. Thank you, thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors