Introduction - Video Teacher

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction - Video Teacher

Go to solution

Hi This is Jillur your VIDEO teacher. Learn how to shoot video and process or edit video on a professional way. Then we can earn money from various way by presenting a nice video content  with proper way. Now a days camera is available atleast where is a smart phone. Just learn to know how to use its camera. I will help you through my online video making course. Stay safe and blessed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Videoteacher, welcome! This community is only for instructors to help each other and share their experiences - we're happy to have you here! 

The Community is full of conversations covering best practices, marketing tips, support issues, inspirational stories, and more. Check out our most popular threads on the course creation process if you'd like some tips to get started. 

Please note that self-promoting is not allowed, so I've edited your post to follow our Community Guidelines - I appreciate your understanding. Feel free to navigate the community, start discussions and ask questions to your fellow instructors. We're here to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Videoteacher, welcome! This community is only for instructors to help each other and share their experiences - we're happy to have you here! 

The Community is full of conversations covering best practices, marketing tips, support issues, inspirational stories, and more. Check out our most popular threads on the course creation process if you'd like some tips to get started. 

Please note that self-promoting is not allowed, so I've edited your post to follow our Community Guidelines - I appreciate your understanding. Feel free to navigate the community, start discussions and ask questions to your fellow instructors. We're here to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Bella, 

My question is that I am a new comer on Udemy. So help me to guide how I'll record my video as an instructor. Also tell which app Or software should I use to make videos and edit. 

Archana Gill
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Archana828 Welcome to the community! check out this great post which includes a list of some recommended instructor resources here

Go to solution

Good day Bella,

Community Moderator at UDEMY. Thanks for your reply. Sure I will follow all community guidelines of udemy.

Thank again for your help by replying this message.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.