Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Hi I'm Krithika ,I am new here to Udemy. My course is in draft. how can I publish .can anyone help me out.

1 Reply

Hi @Krithika.P To maintain the integrity of our learning community, all instructors must verify their identity before they can publish a course on the marketplace. For more information on the verification process, please click here

Once your course is ready to be published, you can submit your course for review. Submitting a course for review will begin the Quality Review Process. As soon as the review team approves your course, the URL will go live.

After your course has been submitted, the Process Review Team will evaluate your course and provide feedback on the course quality checklist. Once your course passes, it will be published and can be discovered in the Udemy marketplace.

Ensure you have completed the following on the Course Management Dashboard. You will know these items are complete when the circle next to each navigation item turns into a checkmark (captions and course messages are optional).

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors