Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Hi, my name is Samuel Adewole. I'm a new Udemy instructor, still learning the ropes. I'm the Director of Samoram LTD, a IT consulting and educational firm. I'm also a professional P2P exchange merchant, I'd be uploading my course July 25, 2022. I've tutored over 500 students offline. I hope to reach more students through the Udemy platform

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SamuelAdewole, welcome to the community! 👋

Glad to hear you will be publishing your course soon. As of May 2022, our platform has more than 52 million students from all around the world, so one thing I definitely recommend is for you to research your topic's demand and competition using our Marketplace Insights tool. 

Also, you will find a lot of resources about marketing your course and growing your audience in the Teaching Center. 

Our community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process, marketing strategies, engaging with students, and many other topics of interest when teaching on Udemy.  Feel free to post and ask questions whenever you need help - we'll be right here! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors