cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Go to solution

Hello Community

Greetings

My name is Chandra Pathak from Nepal. I love to teach Cloud Technology and Data Science. I will teach emerging technologies such machine learning, deep learning, Cyber Security etc.

I joined the community to learn and unlearn. I am looking for your motivation and guidance as I don't know how to market my courses. I want to help millions people.

Looking forward to support and learn and grow together in this virtual wonderland!

Cheers,

Chandra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Chandra @Chandra

Welcome to the instructors community.

I wish you great success teaching on this platform.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Chandra @Chandra

Welcome to the instructors community.

I wish you great success teaching on this platform.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

@Ahmed_Jendoubi  Thank you!

Go to solution
  • Who are you?
    My name is Segun Akande. I am a pastor and a leadership coach. I have a deep passion for young people and I love to share leadership principles with them towards helping them become effective leaders as they grow.

• What is your teaching area?
    My teaching area is human potential development and leadership.
  • Where are you from?

I am from Nigeria, a Yoruba man from southwestern part of the country.

• Why did you join the Instructor Community?
    I wish to learn to become more effective in delivering my passion.
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!
    I proposed marriage to a lady one day and she said YES to my proposal immediately. I realized I lost my peace thereafter. I asked a friend how one ought to feel after receiving YES from a lady; he said one should feel on top of the world. I told him that I was feeling beneath the world…
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors