Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Hello instructor's community

My Name is Rashid Iqbal. I am from Pakistan. I am a secondary school teacher. I teach Mathematics and Social sciences in my school since 2012.

Feel free to contact me if you have any problem in Mathematics upto secondary level.

Regards 

1 Reply

Hello Rashid,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Noshad, and I am delighted to have come across your introduction here on Udemy.

Teaching Mathematics and Social Sciences for nearly a decade showcases your dedication and expertise. It's fantastic to see educators like you making a positive impact on students' lives.

I wanted to share a thought with you – consider transforming your invaluable teaching skills into video content on Udemy. It's an excellent platform for sharing your knowledge, and creating videos could take your passion to the next level. The effort you put into crafting engaging videos could make a lasting impact on students who enroll in your courses.

If you ever decide to embark on this video journey and need assistance, both Udemy's support team and the community of instructors here are incredibly helpful. We're a supportive bunch, and you'll find a wealth of resources to guide you.

I wish you the very best on your Udemy journey. May it be as rewarding and fulfilling as ours has been. If you have any questions or need advice along the way, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Warm regards,

Noshad

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors