Just Getting Warmed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Getting Warmed

Hello Dear Community, Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm from Afghanistan and based in Afghanistan, new member of this awesome community, few days ago I published my first course here about Product Management, I'm a big product lover, I have a B.A in Education but my path was different, Started as a Graphic Designer, Product Manager, freelance Front-end developer, and it Ended as Product Designer.   

For the past few months I was trying to do different things and failing, dealing with imposter syndrome. 

After few weeks fighting with myself and with the help of my beloved wife, I decide to work on my first course, and Published it a few days ago.

I won't stop here, I will do better, be better at this, hope to learn a lot from every one of you, and If I can do it everyone can do it.  Start small, But You have to take your first step.

Thank you in advance for your support.   

4 Replies

Eddyymah here from Nigeria. I am yet to be a published tutor here; I am still working on my first course. Thank you for inspiring me further. All the best. 

Best of luck, and I wish you a successful journey here Eddyymah🙏

Congratulations🎉 @qasem nik on your first Published course and  I wish you a successful journey in Udemy.

Thank you @Samreen Nisa Qureshi for the best wishes, hope to learn a lot. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors