Just been published for the first time! What now!?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just been published for the first time! What now!?

Go to solution

It took blood, sweat, tears...and a whole lot of precious time, but today marks the day my very first Udemy course sees the light of day! I know this is just the start, and would be super appreciative of any help and advice from my fellow instructors out there on how to start the road to selling!

Please my fellow Udemy Jedis, give me some advice!

Love you all!

Andrej

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @AndrejD55 

First off, congratulations on your first course! We try to keep the community free of promotions as mentioned in the community guidelines here: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Welcome-Introductions/Community-Guidelines/td-p/189

Can you please remove the part where you request reviews and the course link? You can leave the promotion video for feedback. 

Thanks for understanding!

View solution in original post

Go to solution

I think. In this course instructor's physical appearance must be added with video shots.otherwise it's much effective. Regards

View solution in original post

Go to solution
3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AndrejD55 

First off, congratulations on your first course! We try to keep the community free of promotions as mentioned in the community guidelines here: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Welcome-Introductions/Community-Guidelines/td-p/189

Can you please remove the part where you request reviews and the course link? You can leave the promotion video for feedback. 

Thanks for understanding!

Go to solution

All done 🙂

Go to solution

I think. In this course instructor's physical appearance must be added with video shots.otherwise it's much effective. Regards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors