Launched my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launched my first course

Hi all, I have just launched my first course. It is selling for $12. I have had one enrollment and see that I am getting $3.46. Is this correct. Not sure how the pricing works. Please help!!

1 Reply

@VeraWilliam973 Congratulations on your first course.

Your first sale happened through Udemy promotion hence you will receive 37% and the rest 63% goes to Udemy.

 

Here is the Instructor Revenue Share:

 

  • Sales occurring through instructor promotions: instructors receive 97% of the revenue when the student purchases their content using an instructor’s coupon or referral link.
  • Sales that do not occur through an instructor promotion: instructors receive 37% of the revenue for any Udemy sales where no instructor coupon or course referral link was used. These sales might occur after a user clicks on a Udemy advertisement, or browses the Udemy marketplace for courses.

Reference link: Instructor Revenue Share 

I hope this helps to understand the revenue share between Instructor and Udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.