Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's welcome our new members! [February 2024]

EN-Welcome (2).png

Hello 😊,

We're delighted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members who joined us in the Instructor Community in February. 

Let's take a moment to welcome 👏

@AbhinavShar729, @ABDULYAQUBK339, @Aelwa, @AlabiRidwan113, @AlchemizeMinds, @AlieJalloh928, @AnikaT, @AndrewHeath, @AntlyAntony934, anuragnarkhede@29, @Avishagmaya, @ArhumsJerro008, @BairbreNiHA874, @bikiniprojessica, @BookerEVail409, @Brian093, @CarolHunter536, @DavidF.Andr815, @datascienceone, @DavidSenn451, @DavidWLitwin, @DeanMizzi942, @DominicRens884, @DhanashriDe463, @EduTech School, @Dr.shaarawy, @Elektrik proje okulu, @ElenaOsokina, @EliF1, @EmilyWatkin960, @Eng.MohammadAwwad, @Emmanuel Jonathan, @EvgeniiArkhangelskii, @Fay_fay, @FionaB, @GenefaMurph97, @GlennRaya, @HenryHonAU, @Ishaq__Khan, @IshaqAli, @JanetMTaylor94, @jmcurbelo, @JoeKorton085, @JoeOswald991, @JohnMacGreg239, @Jonathan_, @JordanNiiAm714, @JudithBoice, @Junkyard, @JuRodrigues, @Karolina, @KassemIsmail087, @KatherineNe707, @Kausha22, @kunalwachan430, @LeeXain036, @LeoChilds520, @LuisLopez750, @Mansibenbha987, @ManuelSciur632, @MansoorUlla112, @Mehwish1, @MDParvezalm118, @MompatiSeete, @MusaZanna, @MstShobnomM513, @MonopolyGo, @Naomi Effiong, @NouhoumSoum983, @Parshvgandhi_1307, @PedroDaGreat78, @RBP, @Risky, @Rob(KodeKlo954, @RosarioPeir841, @sanjaysanthosh, @ScreamAcademy, @Santosh Chadichal, @Saqlinmusta574, @Shuja710, @SrbaKovacev771, @Stephen378Baker, @Susana984, @Tatsiana_Baleika, @TailorBen718, @TornikePhkh964, @VanessaCoul532, @vineeljangam, @Vishnu 100, @whoff380, @WalidShehu782, @ZandileKabi838, @zoyaali0904

Whether you're just getting started or you've been teaching online for years, this is a place where you can connect with others, share your experiences, and learn from each other. If you're new to the community, here are a few things you can do to get started:

• 👋 Introduce yourself: Write a post and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and your teaching experience.
  • 👉 Do you have questions for the other instructors or the Udemy team? Don't hesitate, and create a post!
  • 💡Check out our monthly themes: Every month, we share a calendar of discussions and resources around a specific theme to help you grow as an online instructor. This month it's Course Quality. You can find it here
  •  Join our coffee chats: Every month, we host a virtual coffee chat where you can connect with other members and discuss a variety of topics related to online teaching. 

We're thrilled to have you join us, and we're excited to connect with you and support you on your journey on Udemy.

Cheers,

Udemy Community Team

13 Replies

Hi! My name is Glenn. I am a web developer with almost 14 years of experience. Though I am new to online teaching, I believe I can provide some value to people who are starting their journey in software development. Thanks for having me here.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GlennRaya Welcome to our community! 🎉

We're glad to have you join us, especially as you embark on your journey into online teaching. It's a dynamic and rewarding field, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

Best regards,

Thank you! My first course will be launched this month.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@GlennRaya Best of success! 🎉😊

Hello everyone! I'm Janet, and for nearly three decades, I've dedicated my career to helping individuals and professionals alike transform chaos into order. My journey in life organizing began in 1994, and since then, I've turned cluttered rooms into creative, functional spaces, streamlined the personal and professional environments of executives, and guided countless clients through the process of downsizing their offices.

Beyond organizing physical spaces, I've shared my insights and strategies as a speaker at events like the Philadelphia Home Show and workshops at the Philadelphia Federation of Teachers’ Annual Conference. I've also embraced the digital age, leading webinars for over 600 participants on topics ranging from life organizing to time management.

My passion for spreading the word about the benefits of organization led me to create and host the “Got Clutter? Get Organized with Janet” podcast. Over a decade, it has become a source of inspiration and practical advice for listeners worldwide, achieving over 1,000,000 downloads and ranking as the Number 1 Organizing and decluttering Podcast.

My efforts to declutter and organize have not only transformed spaces but also caught the attention of national television audiences on HGTV’s “Mission: Organization” and “The Rachael Ray Show,” where I was honored as “The Clutter Free Queen.” My work has been featured in various publications, and I've enjoyed guest appearances on several podcasts, further expanding my reach and influence in the organizing world.

I'm thrilled to join the Udemy community and share my expertise, hoping to inspire more people to embrace the transformative power of organization in their lives and spaces.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JanetMTaylor94  How exciting to have you here!😊

We greatly value contributions from members like you who bring expertise to the table.

If you have any questions or need assistance in your instructor journey, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hello, Everyone, and thank you for the welcome. I have been teaching online since May of 2018 for several universities. I'm a naturopathic physician (licensed as a primary care physician in family practice in the state where I live) and acupuncturist, with additional board certification in oncology (Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology) and vitalism (Senior Vitalist of the Naturopathic Medicine Institute, VNMI). I am interested in supporting families, especially new mothers, who want to use natural medicines to take care of common homecare conditions and minor first aid. I've been taking Udemy courses myself for years and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JudithBoice  Welcome to the community. 😊

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your expertise in the field of medicine with us! It's wonderful to have someone with your knowledge as part of our community.

Best regards,

Bessy, thanks so much for reaching out and welcoming me! I'm looking forward to geting to know you and the other instructors.

Warmly,

Judith

Hello everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome and I am glad to be part of the inspiring team.

With total experience of 2 decades in the MNC Corporate sector with exposure to domestic and international markets in the field of Training and Capability development.

Other core areas include Technical Support, Customer Service, Services Marketing & TQM.

Looking forward for a mere skill transformation that takes you to a different world.  

As for my education, An Engineering graduate with Masters in Business Administration.

Training being my passion, I continue the same as part of my regular profession to encourage the Youths & Entrepreneurs in real life situation.

The recent 2 programmes  introduced are:

POWER IN YOUTHS- Self development & Self Esteem

Entrepreneurs - A journey of inspirations and Aspirations.

I am a Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer and something different is that:

• My Classes would be Experiential, Contemporary and Woven with humor that inspires breakthrough regardless of age which ultimately realizes “LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL”
  • By appealing to both mind and heart, explaining the “WHY” behind all the mysteries and paradoxes of life  and delivering experience that strike an emotional chord.

My core topics are Human Engineering, LIM, Customer Delight, Lean Management(6sigma,Kaizen)

Human Engineering- Few randomly picked, so that one will realize "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

• Who succeeds the most in life
  • Are you thinking like a winner
  • The secret to success-Good habits
  • Turn setbacks into opportunities
  • Your thoughts decide your future
  • How to eliminate negative thoughts
  • Is life a struggle
  • Are you inconsistent in LIFE
  • Drop your past/Overcome your weakness
  • Cracking the code of perseverance
  • 5 step approach to problem solving
  • Minimum effort and maximized results
  • Your attitude will either make you OR break you

Thanks & regards,

Antly Antony

Best success to you, Antly! I'm really interested you have Dale Carnegie training. He was such an amazing human being, and he continues to work through and evolve through people like you.

Warmly,

Judith

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree! Dale Carnegie is truly amazing. I absolutely loved "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living".

Very rightly said Marina...

Indeed each and every LIFE IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL and Dale Carnegie unfolds the reality through various topics. HATS OFF... 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors