Lets get Acquainted

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets get Acquainted

Go to solution

Hello fellow instructors 

I've just published my first course and while thinking of ways to market it and waiting for my first students, I thought to start this discussion not just to ask for your advise on this stage but also to properly introduce myself and ask to know you ladies and gents; plz introduce yourselves Smiley Happy

I'm Ahmed Farouk Khalil from Egypt, founder of Investment Developers - We're business and investment advisors and also became Software developers and Producers as we specialize in FinTech and dedicated Business Technology Solutions. I'm personally engaged and invest in multiple different industries.

Thank you and glad to be part of your community 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedKhalil, welcome to our instructor community and congrats on publishing your first course!

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Be sure to bookmark this community link so you can easily join the conversation again!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedKhalil, welcome to our instructor community and congrats on publishing your first course!

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Be sure to bookmark this community link so you can easily join the conversation again!

Go to solution

Thank you @JocelynH for your kind reply and valuable info. Wish you a good fruitful day 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@AhmedKhalil,

Welcome to the community.  Glad to have you onboard!

At this stage, your next step is to produce your second Udemy course.  It's very difficult, unless you have an existing advertising mechanism such as a large mailing list outside Udemy, to promote a single Udemy course.  Whereas, if you have two Udemy courses you can send Udemy promotional announcements to each course advertising the other.

After that you should try to get students.  There are ways to do this using free coupons but whenever I mention such things on these lists others get snippy.  So, you'll have to figure this step out on your own.

Next is quality reviews.  Monitor your student course completion records and send Udemy messages to students who have completed your course but have not left a review.  Since they completed your course they should leave a good review.

Once you've done all this, create your third Udemy course (basically, rince and repeat)...

Hope this helps,

---Brian 

Go to solution

@Anonymous thank you for the valuable info, however may get baack to you in future when I do have a 2nd course to go through that again, im not sure i fully grasped the technique just yet. Thanks anyway and wish you a good day 🙂 

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedKhalil 

@JocelynH and @Anonymous have already given you some valuable tips and resources so I shall restrain myself to simply saying hello and welcome to the community and congratulations on your first course on Udemy.

Best Regards

Graham

Go to solution

Thank you @GrahamNicholls  and best of luck to you too on your courses 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.