Link of own preview lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link of own preview lectures

Hi Udemy is it permitted by Udemy to put the LINK of my course of free preview lectures onto my own website  www. m.....ss.uk or anywhere? Thank you Sandor

3 Replies

Hey @Sandor_Kende, not sure I fully understand your question but, if you're asking if you can promote your course link on your own website, then yes. You can promote your course outside of Udemy wherever you see fit. 

If you need more specifics, feel free to reach out policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie you read my thoughts. Yes I mean linking between Udemy and my site. It is important for me because the students can find the detailed content of my course on my website. Thanks for the perfect answer. Have a nice day. Sandor

Abbie,

I have a similar question (which might be what Sandor initially wanted to know considering his post title).

Udemy allows the instructor to make a portion of the lessons in the course available as free previews. I would like to share a link to the course that opens the popup video viewer to that specific preview video.

Is this possible? If not, please add it to your feature requests.

free preview.jpg

free preview popup.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.