Long time instructor, first courses on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time instructor, first courses on Udemy

Hi all,

I´ve been publishing online courses for about 8 years (Dutch only), but only recently got around to publishing on Udemy, mostly to broaden my audience a little and perhaps take a dive into publishing English courses (even though my corner of the market already seems pretty saturated). I focus mostly on Adobe CC, but recently also refreshed my MS Office courses, which historically did pretty well on the Dutch market. 

It seems Udemy has very little presence here in the Netherlands, but perhaps some new courses can change that. It's very interesting to read all of your stories, I don't speak with many other online educators. I'm looking forward to see what Udemy will bring. 

2 Replies

We've very excited to have you on board, @Martijnvweeghel! Please do share any findings with us throughout your new Udemy journey. Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Welcome  Martijnvweeghel wishing you all the best. 

Use  this as an opportunity to open the market in the Netherlands.  
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.