MY NOVES INTRO WITH UDEMY COMMUNITY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY NOVES INTRO WITH UDEMY COMMUNITY

Hello,

Dear Udemy Fallow, 

This is VIJAY DOTCOM on board. I have recently joined this community as an INSTRUCTOR & TRAINER to create values in the Society by our daily basic needs of SURVIVAL like - SLEEPING, THINKING, SPEAKING  & HELPING habits. 

I am very much passionate about LEARNING & TEACHING that is why I joined this UDEMY PLATFORM for becoming an IMPACTFUL TRAINER in the world. So that I could help Millions of people through my FLAGSHIP PERSONAL SERVICES as MY DIGITAL COURSES. 

I ALWAYS SEEK YOUR SUPPORT TO GROW BY CREATING VALUES. I also have done 2 courses on UDEMY last year. from where I got the Idea to BECOME TRAINER on UDEMY..

I ALSO LOOKING FORWARD SUPPORT FOR MY COURSE & VIDEOS FEEDBACK so that I could give better results to my MENTEES & STUDENTS on UDEMY.

THANKS & WARM REGARDS..

VIJAY KUMAR 

(SUCCESS & DIGITAL NAME - VIJAY DOTCOM)

M.COM & B.Ed.

by PROFESSION - TEACHER,TRAINER & INVESTOR.

RESIDENT OF - INDIA

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vijaydotcom, welcome to our Instructor Community! 

Our community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process, marketing strategies, communication with students, and many other topics of interest when teaching on Udemy.

You mentioned that you're thinking about becoming an instructor - this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We also have some great support articles: 

Udemy moderators are here to help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any questions as they arrive, so feel free to post and we'll be happy to assist!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors