Marketing and Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing and Business

Hii ! I am new here and I am very happy to be here  . I'm also a student but I want to share my knowledge and also be increase . I just want some more support from you and I hope so you all will support me . I'm not a perfect instructor like you but I hope I can get some valuable knowledge from all of you  . And I am ready to publish some knowledgeable lines about marketing and I will post it soon . Just give me reply if you like my thoughts  . Thank You all  . ❤

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Th Manjur Alam Welcome to the instructor community! check out this great post by your fellow instructor, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources here. You an jump in to any conversation of your interest at the community.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy community Moderator 

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Th Manjur Alam Hello & welcome to the Instructor Community! You are in the right place to learn from and get to know other instructors! I see that you are interested in producing a course about marketing, I would recommend using our Market Insights tool to help you decide on a specific niche within that topic!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.