My Expected Payment Date keeps changing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Expected Payment Date keeps changing

Hi My Expected Payment Date keeps changing it was 7th Oct 2022 and now it says  Expected Payment Date is Nov 08, 2022, My PayPal account is linked and Active i don't have any problem. 

Thank you

17 Replies

Same thing with mine.

Same thing here.  I have reached out to Udemy and will wait for a response.

(Update) Udemy got back to me within 5 minutes and the payment will go out today as expected.  Thanks, Udemy.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @azoukr @DavidBurrell @3DTudor I'm very sorry for the confusion. We are aware of this issue. Please rest assured that the dates will be updated back to October in a few hours, and the amounts will be paid today. This is due to a small delay in payouts processing which we’ll resolve shortly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

So the payment for 7th October 2022 will happen today normally not on 8th November?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MarkoR.272 Yes, payment is expected to be done today October 7th, 2022. The dates will be back to normal in a few hours.

So on top of the glitch today there is an expected delay in payouts? Sorry for asking just want to be sure there is a known delay for Todays payment and I just want to be sure

I think we all are waiting for udemy to respond asap and solve that issue with paying today

hours later and still no update and no payment received. Wondering what happend for such a big issue...hopefully we all get paid today

hi. I'm also having the same problem

The expected payment date has been updated to 7th October 2022 but still no payment has been received yet.

I have the same issue, the expected payment date was Oct 7 2022 and now it says Nov 08.

In fact I was about to ask the same thing I have just noticed that 

Same here, there really should be an announcement if error or delays are expected to go out or some sort separate post from moderators on this, I know well get paid but some people need to know if there is a delay or not

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, thanks for reaching out, we know that this is an important matter and we'd like to reassure you that our team is already working on resolving this glitch and payments will be made today. We have announced the bug in the community here, and we'll be posting an update as soon as we have it.

Thanks for your patience!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Solved

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AnggaAngga831, thanks for your message. We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you confirm if you have received your payment? If not, could you please contact our Instructor Support team via this link? They will be happy to help with this!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Same as mine, did something bad happen? how to solve it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.