My Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Introduction

Happy New Year to you all.

My name is HelenGloria Nwachukwu. i am a university lecturer with background in geological/ environmental sciences. I am from Nigeria, West Africa.

On Udemy, I started with sharing tips for successful admissions into graduate school especially about writing your 'Winning Statement of Purpose'. I hope to diversify with time.

I joined the community to build an online business and make me a fortune. I am really excited about the process and potential.

People think I am crazy to chose to remain in Africa when they are all moving abroad for greener pastures (JAPA). I believe location is no barrier to wealth creation in this 21st century. I hope to prove this.

Let the journey begin......

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the community! @HelenGloria132It's a big journey to start the course creation process in our platform and we want you to have all the resources you need.

Our minimum requirements for a course are that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Also, feel free to start using the search in the community to find interesting topics for you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors