My Revenue Report was not updated

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Revenue Report was not updated

Go to solution

Hi Everyone...

My revenue report was not showing an update from today afternoon. I have new enrollments but I can not able to see them on the revenue report. I can see them only on the student list.

They have not used any free promo code.

Why it was not showing revenue on the revenue report?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Venkatesh B I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your Revenue Report. We haven't received any other reports on this, could you please reach out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com? They are the best equipped to investigate specific problems with your account. Thanks for flagging!

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Dear @Bella Thank you for your support. The problem has been solved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Venkatesh B I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your Revenue Report. We haven't received any other reports on this, could you please reach out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com? They are the best equipped to investigate specific problems with your account. Thanks for flagging!

Go to solution

Dear @Bella Thank you for your support. The problem has been solved.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Awesome @Venkatesh B so glad to hear it! Don't hesitate to reach back out to the team if you encounter any further issues. 

All the best

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Dear Bella

I was mailed as per your instruction. I got the reply that it will be updated within 24 Hours. But it is not. Thereafter Two more students joined yesterday and their information was updated on the revenue report. 

The revenue report doesn't show only one student update. I have not created any free coupon for that course too.

Go to solution

Hi Everyone...

My revenue report was not showing an update from past months ago till today. I have new enrollments but I can not able to see them on the revenue report. I can see them only on the student list.

They have not used any free promo code.

Why it was not showing revenue on the revenue report?

Your kind prompt would be highly appreciated 

Best Regards 

Mahdi Yasin 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.