My courses are locked on 23rd Oct and getting no resonse from Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My courses are locked on 23rd Oct and getting no resonse from Udemy

Hi,

I got an email on 16th Oct from Udemy that my course main images are not upto standard. As I was out of station I did not check this message and Udemy locked my course on 23rd Oct. I updated the images and contacted Udemy on all possible email IDs given on their site to enable my courses to edit (emails - instructorsupport@udemy.com/ policy@udemy.com/ support@udemy.com). Everytime I get an automated email with a different request number and I am promised to get a reply within 2 days, however I have been waiting for their response since one month.

Could you please help how I can contact Udemy and explain the situation so that they can enable my course to upload new course images? 

Franckly speaking I am quite disappointed that I am not getting any response from them. It was a very small change I was supposed to do for the main images but just waiting for their reply and I am not sure if they even come back.

Thank you

Peter

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BlitzLearni703, I hope you're doing well. I'm very sorry to hear that this process is taking longer than expected, I understand that this can be frustrating. Kindly keep in mind that the community is not an escalation channel, so as much as we would love to help out, sending an email to policy@udemy.com is the right way to contact the Trust & Safety team, they are the ones who can assist you with this. 

Our team has now replied to your original ticket, please take a look at your email to see their response, and feel free to let them know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.