My introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My introduction

Go to solution

Hello people i am Sai Krishna usually people known by insta handle "Sai.pixels" i am photographer, especially for insects photography and this zonal of photography called "Macro photography"

So, when I was started this macro photography ? As we all know we are all in this pandemic situations where we don't allow explore ourself, so it's happens when we got a most peculiar and dangerous pandemic situation "COVID-19" because of this silence and restrictions I don't know what I have to do in home. 

Then I recall my photography gadgets called "Macro lens" and start exploring my self with this little nature.

Why insects only ? As we all see how a ant taking its food, how spider built it's home, how a honey bee collecting her food, so this small small moments and nature creatures make me speechless and I am ready to understand their lifestyle by using this macro photography.

From that day till day I search like a researcher and capture so many beautiful moments of this nature from ant to gaint Lizard, from spider to beautiful butterfly everything.

Every time I captured a creature, it's makes me feel complete and smile on my face.

What is the best time to capture insects ? Well as per my 2 years of experience (see 😅 without knowing i completed my 2 years journey) it's morning hour like 6:30am to 8:30 am why ! Because in this time only creatures are in lozzy state which means sleepy type so they well coperate for taking captures and capturing their beautiful moments.

What are the lens you are used for this photography ? Well present I have 20x, 20x ring, 75mm , apexel 12x/24x type lens apart from this you can take large varieties of lens available in market.

Do you earn money from this photography ? In this world there are lot many works where we have to do for our self satisfaction, and regulate our stress level by doing your passion. I can't say i didn't earn money from this photography but yes, i earn little bit money like participating in competitions, getting collaboration with brands etc.

Do you get any recognisatios and awards ! Yes, i am my first ever international feature from @indianlinkmagazine it's a Australia magazine where independence related competition running on their social media platforms and i participated and i won 2nd place and featured my work their magazine front cover page and get compensation prize as 100$ this was my first ever earning from my photography.

After wards i participated in various competitions and earn certificates and some money.

Who is your inspiration behind this journey ? My inspiration is "Nature" yes, you heard that right, everytime I inspired my self with nature moments and i learn from fellow photographers who are well professional in this zonal of photography.

Apart from this photography ? Do you do some other work ? Yes, i am a graduate civil engineer and working as a civil engineer in a private company, and i am a part-time blogger too where I am sharing my knowledge through my posts.

So, this all about my introduction hope you all like it.

Thank you

Best Regards 

Sai Krishna (saipixels)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @Saipixels, welcome to the community! We're happy that you joined us.

What a nice way to introduce yourself with fun questions and answers! Thanks for telling us about yourself and your work with macro photography. 😊

Our community is full of Udemy instructors who are experienced in many different areas, I'm sure you will learn a lot from everyone and also share your own knowledge with us. 

Have you started creating your course yet? If you have any questions or need help with anything, please let us know! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @Saipixels, welcome to the community! We're happy that you joined us.

What a nice way to introduce yourself with fun questions and answers! Thanks for telling us about yourself and your work with macro photography. 😊

Our community is full of Udemy instructors who are experienced in many different areas, I'm sure you will learn a lot from everyone and also share your own knowledge with us. 

Have you started creating your course yet? If you have any questions or need help with anything, please let us know! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you so much 😍 team 

Go to solution

uuaaooo, i love your passion for the nature 🙂

it seems you're really in the NOW when doing this.

i also like to observe the amazing "miracles" in the nature.

recently i was watching the praying mantis and having conversations with her ha ha 🙂

enjoy these moments!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.