My introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My introduction

Hello people i am Muhammad Bilal usually people known by insta handle "muhammad.bilal.568" i am a Programer, especially i have master The C and C++ Program languages

I can write and read English..

So, when I was started this Programing career? As we all know we are all in this pandemic situations where we don't allow explore ourself, so it's happens when we got a most peculiar and dangerous pandemic situation "COVID-19" because of this silence and restrictions I don't know what I have to do in home. 

Then I started my program language using Personal Computer called "HP A10 5800" and start exploring my self with this little Technological and programing.

Now a days i am being using my pc for programing😃🙂

So, this all about my introduction hope you all like it.

Thank you

Best Regards 

Muhammad Bilal 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @MuhammadBilal0095, welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself. You're right, many people started exploring different options during the pandemic, and some have found things that they are truly passionate about! I'm glad you were able to find something you enjoy. 

Are you currently creating a Udemy course? I would love to hear what brings you to the community! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors