Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ACK
Researcher
Researcher

New Instructor that wants to use my IPAD to record my course Content

Hi Everyone, 

I am new Instructor on Udemy. I am trying to create my content, I was wondering when using an IPad what are the best apps to create my content I have built slides using Microsoft PowerPoint. I want to be able to mix and mash the slides. Use visual and notes also add voice over the existing slides.

Please can anyone advice on the best apps and ways to create content using an IPad, 

Thanks in Advance

4 Replies

Hey @ACK welcome aboard!

I found this post that might help https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/How-to-create-high-quality-video-with-ipho...

You can also search for keywords using the search tool here in the community if you're looking for something specific. Hope this helps!
ACK
Researcher
Researcher

Thank you for responding and the link I will review. I have bought the Premium version of Screencast-O-Matic, but having difficulty accessing the video editor from my laptop. Any suggestions please

Do you speak italian?

ACK
Researcher
Researcher

Unfortunately not fluently, just the basics

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.