New Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Instructor

Go to solution

Hi my name is Hauwau, am from Nigeria. This is my first time as an instructor in udemy. Please how do I record my video and what is the required length of the video to be prepared for the first lecture

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Hauwau811, welcome to our Udemy Instructor Community! We're very excited to have you on board.

To answer your questions:

1. You don’t need a professional studio to create your course. Check out this article that teaches you how to set up your filming studio at home. 
  2. Generally, we recommend you to keep the fist lecture within 2–4 minutes. Check out this support article with more info about creating your first lecture.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Hauwau811, welcome to our Udemy Instructor Community! We're very excited to have you on board.

To answer your questions:

1. You don’t need a professional studio to create your course. Check out this article that teaches you how to set up your filming studio at home. 
  2. Generally, we recommend you to keep the fist lecture within 2–4 minutes. Check out this support article with more info about creating your first lecture.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi @Hauwau811 You can shoot your videos on  your camera phone too i would recommend using a good lvalier with your phone too and Also the video can be rom 2-6 minutes.

All the best for your future endeavours!☺️

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.