New Udemy Instructor for Computer Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Udemy Instructor for Computer Science

Hello I am Linda127 and I began homeschooling my three children 3 years ago. Started teaching at the 3rd grade with my oldest. We are now starting 7th grade, my other two is in 6th grade, and 5th grade. Which, I currently teach as well. I quickly realized my passion for teaching and would like to teach something that I really get into and enjoy. My passion has always been technology, so I decided to teach on Computer Science, beginning with Programming Languages and Internet Security. I believe that I will do well since I am in my third year at Colorado Technical University, and majoring in Computer Science. I am close to achieving my bachelor's degree however I intend to stay in school and go on to my Masters degree in Computer Science. 

1 Reply

@Linda127 - Hello and welcome. The single most important piece of advice I could give you is to research how many courses already exist in the topic area you are considering before you start creating your course.

I cannot tell you how many instructors create a course in a particular topic, get no sales in the first several weeks or months and failed to realize there are already 200 courses covering the topic. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.