New instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New instructor

Hey,

I'm Jaslina Franked based in Sweden/India and I am a professional makeup artist. I would be giving online tuition for those who are interested in makeup amd skincare. I'm certified from P.Louise Makeup Academy based in UK. My key skills are my modern day makeup and skincare 

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lartista-jaslina, welcome! We're excited for you to get started on Udemy. How is your course creation process going? Feel free to let us know if you need any help! 😊

How does this work? I'm new so I don't know how to go about things

Hey Lartista! Welcome to the Udemy family! The first step would be outlining and creating your course. In your Udemy back office where you create the course, Udemy has some great resources for how to go about with the course creation process. Once you have filmed and created your course, All you need to do is fill out the landing page information, create a message for when people purchase your course and finish it and set a price and then publish your course for review. Once approved your course will be live for people to get and learn about makeup and skincare! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.