New to Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Udemy

Blessings and abundance everyone. My name is Phoenix Gibbs and I am new to Udemy as an instructor. I am a Spiritual Lifestyle Coach using my life experience to teach, share, and serve on this beautiful platform. My passion is to help others create a unique spiritual lifestyle that includes confronting their fears, releasing what no longer serves them, being committed to self-forgiveness and healing in order to experience true emotional, mental, and spiritual love. I have so many topics that I will be turning into lectures. Any suggestions will be received. Thank you!

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PhoenixGibb77 Welcome to the instructor's community! We are happy to hear you are eager to bring your knowledge to so many students. I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists.

You can also check our Marketing Insights https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/  here to get a better idea.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thank you so much Eliana! I appreciate it!! Will definitely check it out! 

hi I am also a new to udemy see teach.udemy.com is helping me blessings and good luck .

Thank you so much!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.