Newest Instructor (lol)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest Instructor (lol)

Go to solution

Hi everyone, my name is Ngozi Adeleye (PhD Economics). I'm Nigerian and just signed up to become an instuctor. I've read some of your comments and I'm really happy to be a member of this Community. Kindly show some love (lol) and I hope to lean on your shoulders for a pleasurable ride.

Love you all.

NA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Jocelyn,

I intend teaching applied hands-on econometrics to beginners and intermediates (undergrads and postgrads) using Stata and EViews analytical softwares. My aim is to turn rookies into data analysts and show that econometrics is not as difficult as it seems 🙂

NA

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome to Udemy and our instructor community @Engee930! Great to have you hear! What are you hoping to teach?

Go to solution

Hi Jocelyn,

I intend teaching applied hands-on econometrics to beginners and intermediates (undergrads and postgrads) using Stata and EViews analytical softwares. My aim is to turn rookies into data analysts and show that econometrics is not as difficult as it seems 🙂

NA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors