No Sale From Two Months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sale From Two Months

I need your suggestions. Should I quit publishing courses on udemy. 

From consecutive months   I have zero sale. I tried a lot by changing titles and did seo but all went abortive. 

Udemy not promoting my courses. I have searches from google only and I don’t have YouTube channel to promote it. 

I sent email to udemy several times but got no reply. 

I am very disappointed 😔. I personally think that I am not able to do teaching on udemy. 

All my courses are less competitive according to marketplace tool. 

Thanks 🙏

3 Replies

Hi @GowharAli009 My apologies for the lack of course sales you're experiencing. Oftentimes, instructors who are having difficulty selling their courses take this opportunity to improve their courses and implement new marketing strategies to increase course attendance. 

In this
 community post, you can find some great strategies to improve the marketing of your course. This article might also provide you with some marketing tools.

You've come a long way and we are here to help you in the best way we can! I understand this is a tough time, but don't give up!

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Alright. Thanks for sharing it. I am promoting my courses on Facebook groups but it didn’t work. 

Hi GowharAli009, Don't loose hope. Its a matter of time. If your content is good enough, People will automatically drag into it. Take a short break and come back again with a fresh new course. Knowledge has no limitation.

Good luck.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.