One tip please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One tip please

Hello everyone i am new to udemy i have just published the a new course on udemy. How can I increase sale ?

Please Help me promote my course! Any suggestions for the newbie on here udemy

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AkramQorbani20 Congratulations on publishing your course! You have the option to enroll in the Udemy Deals Program, which is made up of two marketing channels that spotlight your course(s) in different ways. For more information on the program, please click here.

Enrolling in the Udemy Deals Program gives Udemy the option to promote your course, at a discount. selection for promotion is not guaranteed.

In addition, we provide instructors with extensive articles, resources and features at Udemy to help you effectively market your course(s). To learn more, please click here. 

Also, you might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.