Payment Method Not Verified

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method Not Verified

I had connected one of my Payoneer accounts as a Payout method for receiving payments from Udemy. However, due to the fact that I had 2 accounts with Payoneer and they now had an update in their policy against having 2 accounts for one person, they blocked my Payoneer account that was associated with my Udemy. Now, that Payoneer payout method is "Not Verified", and I cannot verify it anymore because it has been blocked. So, in order for me to receive payments from Udemy, I need to have a Payoneer account attached to my Udemy account. Unfortunately, Udemy are not able to disconnect my currently linked Payoneer account. They say this will need to be done by Payoneer Support. Payoneer Support on the other hand say that my Udemy Payee is still on a 'Pending Approval' status which means that my Udemy Payee is not yet linked to my Payoneer account, and they're saying that I need to contact Udemy about this matter. I'm stuck in this deadlock. I wish to continue making courses but without a Payment method, how can I?! I believe this is the scenario Udemy really needs to work on. I'd highly appreciate if anyone of you could help me. Looking forward to seeing your responses.
Unable to Change.jpgNotApproved.png

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AliHaiderNadeem I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your payment method. At this time, you need to send the same information along with the conversation you had with Payoneer when they mention Udemy needs to intervene in this matter, please send this information to our Instructor Support team. I'm sure the team would be assisting you.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I am also facing the same issue.how can i resolve this?

I understand that you're facing a challenging situation with your Payoneer account and its association with your Udemy payout method. Resolving this issue requires coordination between Udemy and Payoneer support teams. Here are a few steps you can take to help resolve the deadlock:

1. Document the Issue: Compile all relevant details, including the account information, transaction history, and any communication you have had with both Udemy and Payoneer. Having this information organized will be helpful when contacting their support teams.

2. Contact Udemy Support: Reach out to Udemy support again, providing them with the specific details of your situation and the responses you received from Payoneer support. Emphasize the urgency and impact this issue has on your ability to continue creating courses. Request their assistance in resolving the pending approval status of your Udemy Payee on Payoneer's side.

3. Contact Payoneer Support: Contact Payoneer support once again, explaining the response you received from Udemy support and the importance of disconnecting the currently linked Payoneer account. Request their assistance in resolving the issue and ask if they can manually disconnect the account or provide an alternative solution.

4. Escalate the Issue: If you do not receive a satisfactory response from the support teams of either Udemy or Payoneer, consider escalating the issue by requesting to speak with a supervisor or a higher level of support. Explain the urgency and impact this issue has on your ability to continue receiving payments and creating courses on Udemy.

5. Seek Community Help: Explore Udemy's community forums or any relevant online communities where instructors or users share their experiences. There might be others who have encountered a similar issue and can provide guidance or suggestions based on their own experiences.

Remember to maintain a polite and persistent approach when contacting customer support teams, as they may require some time to investigate and resolve the issue. Patience and clear communication will be key in finding a resolution to this situation. 

Internet Download Manager 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors