Philip Hofmacher says hello from Austria and wants to meet you :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Philip Hofmacher says hello from Austria and wants to meet you :)

Welcome everybody - Nice to meet you here 🙂

philip hofmacher.pngI'm a digital entrepreneur and startup enthusiast based in Vienna, Austria. Since 2017 I'm part of der brutkasten, Austria’s leading medium for startups, innovation and the digital economy. I'm responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and continually improving the sales process. In addition I' dedicated to foster digital education and have reached hundreds of thousands of students from all over the world with my video courses about personal development. I'm soon reaching 100.000 students here on Udemy and I'm really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. So if you want to short chat about course creation, course marketing or any other topic, just reach out to me 🙂

Best Regards

Philip

2 Replies

Hi Philip nice that you took the time for an introduction. This place still needs much work and organization, especially categories. 100k students, not bad !

Hello Andrezej,

thank you for reaching out. I already like what I see, but yeah it's always room for improvement. Let me know a little bit more about yourself 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.