Profile Picture is not SAVING

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Picture is not SAVING

The instruction is straightforward: 

How to Upload Your Profile Picture

To upload (or edit) your profile picture, click Photo on the left-hand side of your Profile page. Then choose an image from your computer to upload. Once it’s uploaded, you can crop it, if necessary, and then click Save.

But what can I do if the SAVE button is not active? No error message, no feedback of any kind about what is wrong. I checked the properties of my picture and it is 613x696 px therefore well within the required parameters. While I could select a different picture, I'd like this one to stay consistent with the pictures and videos in the course material. Please help. Thank you.

3 Replies

I found the solution. First, the "TRIM" has to be pressed even if the uploaded image needs no trimming. In my case, this was the problem. But once the trim is pressed, the SAVE button becomes active and all worked from there.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Attention-Broker

I'm sorry to hear you were struggling with uploading your profile picture. I'm glad you found a solution in the meantime. Furthermore, I will share this information internally, so the team can consider adding this information to the help center article.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. We are always happy to help!

First of all, Check the file size. If your file is larger than required, it won't be able to be uploaded. after that Check the file format. Udemy only supports JPEG, PNG, and GIF. If your file is in a different format, it won't be able to be uploaded.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors