Profile picture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picture

Assalamu a'laikum orahmatullah.

I'm new to this community. How can I fix my photo for profile picture?

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MohmmadYeas127 To change the image, you will need to access here  https://www.udemy.com/instructor/profile/photo  you will be able to see an icon to change your photo, you will be prompted to upload the file.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi, I am not able to upload my profile picture in the premium instructor page. It is showing the error 'Invalid according to Policy: Policy expired. How do i fix this. A quick reply will be highly appreciated since i am not able to move forward. Thanks 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Savan694 Please reach out to the support team since this message can be for a variety of reasons at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to look into this for you. 

This is a Browser issue, the profile picture actually does work by dragging it over on top but is not refreshing in Chrome .  Try a different Browser Savan.  I used Firefox. 

Go to your profile settings and change it it may find account settings and click on the default image and change it 

Ryan (Support)

Jun 6, 2022, 00:23 PDT

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out.

The "Policy: Policy expired" can be caused due to "time drift", meaning that the server and client need to be synced time-wise. If either drifts too much, you will see Policy expired errors.

You can resolve the issue by changing your computer's clock settings so that the system time is set automatically.

On Windows Machines, you can right-click the clock in the taskbar and select "Adjust Date/Time" to bring up Date & Time dialog where you can enable automatic sync.

On Mac, open up System Preferences, select "Date & Time", and ensure that "Set date and time automatically:" is checked.

Please also try to clear your cache and cookies and restart your browser before trying again. This site shows you how:

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Ryan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.