Published my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published my first course

Hi everyone,

I'm Yau from London. It feels good to publish my first course - Life Planning and Getting Things Done with Notion. Just had approval today. It's been a great learning experience and feel the process has helped me develop skills in many areas. 

Good luck everyone in creating your courses! 

6 Replies

Well done and congrats. 

Congrats, @Gettrailblazing! Best of luck with your course. 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Welcome to the community @Gettrailblazing! Happy to have you here. Congrats on publishing your first course. Hope this course and your future ones go well.

Congrats, Yau!

Thank you everyone. Glad to have made it on the list of Newcomer Challenge Winners

Hi there,

I saw that you're a London based instructor too and I wanted to ask you how you submit your tax return? Today, I received a 1042-S form but I'm not sure what to do with it. Altogether, I earned $150 in the last year and I was planning to declare it in the UK but it looks like I have to do something in the US too. Can you please help me with this? 

Best wishes,

Magyaraz

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.