Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

Hello everyone, please tell me, minimum how many video lectures or modules I should prepare to start my course?

4 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The length of your course depends entirely on your subject. I have a course that is fourteen hours, there are courses of more than thirty hours on Udemy, and some as short as 30 minutes.

But.... the real issue in your question is that you asked "tell me, MINIMUM how many....,"

Why do you want to know the minimum? Do customers buy the minimum? Are you going to compete against other instructors in your subject by providing the minimum? If you do you will have minimum success on Udemy. You succeed by providing the maximum value. Look at the best selling, highest rated, courses in your subject area and ask yourself "how can my course be better, provide more value than those courses?"

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Thank you so much Lawrence sir. 

My question is, if I will upload two or three modules, will it be good to start my course? I will add lectures one after the other. Please help me in this regard.
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I suggest you do not publish your course until it is complete. When they buy a course they expect a complete course. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Thank you so much Lawrence sir. 

My question is, if I will upload two or three modules, will it be good to start my course? I will add lectures one after the other. Please help me in this regard.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.