Questions from a first time instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions from a first time instructor

Go to solution

Hello guys! I`m here for the first time as instructor. I`m a Training and development person from Romania(eastern europe). I would like to create some courses for my new entry colleagues. My cources will be free and only for my company. What is the comission that I need to pay to Udemy in this situation ?

Many thanks in advance for your answers.

Alina

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @AlinaDumitru_Rothere is no fee to be an instructor on Udemy. Instructors are paid according to a revenue share model outlined here. When a student buys your course on our marketplace, revenue is shared between you and Udemy, according to our revenue share model. If the course is free, Udemy won't charge you anything. 

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AlinaDumitru_Ro You won't be charged for publishing a course in Udemy. The best place to start your course creation journey is here https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/ 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @AlinaDumitru_Rothere is no fee to be an instructor on Udemy. Instructors are paid according to a revenue share model outlined here. When a student buys your course on our marketplace, revenue is shared between you and Udemy, according to our revenue share model. If the course is free, Udemy won't charge you anything. 

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hello Abbie, 

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will have 3 courses, all free, private - not public, so....in this case Udemy won`t charge me  a thing...Do I need to do something special in this respect ?

Thank you,

Alina

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AlinaDumitru_Ro You won't be charged for publishing a course in Udemy. The best place to start your course creation journey is here https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/ 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors