Science instructors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Science instructors

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there is a science instructor; would love to start a thread discussing some ways/methods of teaching, and challenges.

Regards,

Mark

3 Replies
GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi! I'm a science instructor, my main areas of interest are chemistry and biology, and the mixture of these areas with programming

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply! Good to meet a fellow science instructor. I'm hoping that more science instructors will join our discussion, to share experiences and ways to teach science more effectively. 

It's pretty interesting that you merge those areas of science with programming. Sounds like bioinformatics? 

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Marco. Sorry, I only saw this answer now... not bioinformatics, but more like 'initiating biology and biotechnology and chemistry students' in a programming language to develop an algorithmic thinking with examples and exercises/and miniprojects in their areas of science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors