Self Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Murry Siyasiya and I am an economist and researcher from Malawi. I have a strong passion for understanding and solving economic issues that affect my country and the world. I have a background in economics and have completed research in various areas such as development economics, microeconomics, and macroeconomics. In my current role, I lecture economics, research and statistics at Malawi Institute of Journalism. I am also a visiting faculty member at Blantyre International University, Economics Department. In other roles, I am responsible for conducting economic research, analyzing data, and presenting findings to policy makers and other stakeholders. I am excited to continue contributing to the field of economics and making a positive impact on the world. I will soon be publishing first edition of a book titled "Economics" and a new course on the same here! Be on the lookout! Happy new year!

1 Reply
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Murry_Siyasiya 

Welcome to the Instructor Community! Your knowledge and experience in Economics will help learners across the globe. We're thrilled to know that you've chosen to become an online instructor here at Udemy.

To help you create good courses, we recommend you go through the wonderful articles here.

Hope this will help you!

Happy new year to you too!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.