Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share your pet pics here! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ

Hey Instructors! 

We all know that creating online courses can be a bit of a solo journey, but we bet your pets are always there to keep you company! So, let's bring some furry (or feathery or scaly) fun to our virtual community!

We want to get to know each other better, and what better way than by showing off our favorite sidekicks? Share a picture of your pet below, and tell us their name and what they love to do the most!

Can't wait to see all of your cute and cuddly companions! ๐Ÿพ

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meet my cat Diego and the puppy Benji! Diego is a papaya and popcorn-loving cat who is overly friendly, and Benji is a cuddle bug with a love for destruction. 

Together they make the ultimate duo, bringing joy ๐Ÿ˜ and chaos ๐Ÿ˜ช to my life! 

Diego and Benji.jpg

Hi @Bella 
They are so cute!!!
I am sure they keep you busy, well entertained and bring so much joy and love to you, your friends, and as you are reading this, they brought me so much joy and I took a break to make sure I let them know how cute  they are.
Thank you @Bella for making the announcements so lively.

Best regards to you all, and take a short break to lively-up yourselves!!!!!

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Rogelio & Rosie๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

He (Rogelio, brown & white) likes to cuddle all the time and is always with us - Rosie (black and white) on the other hand decides strictly when we get to pet her and how long or she will go immediatly. 
Both play together often and also run about to play catch (they are brother and sister and half maincoon)

They are purring all day and are always in the same spot as we are (they look after zs very well)๐Ÿ˜ป

Greetings 

Luca

620FDFCD-D229-4377-B244-8AE7DAC17B30.jpeg

โ€ƒ

9E299D08-CFAC-4264-B1BE-EFAB4A0192F8.jpeg

โ€ƒ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.