Sr. Oracle DBA | Oracle ACE Associate

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sr. Oracle DBA | Oracle ACE Associate

Go to solution

Dear All,

A self-motivated and result oriented Professional with around 10+ years of experience in Oracle DBA at IT Industry & Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in various Oracle Database version are 9i,10g,11g & 12c, which includes Oracle Database Administration, Oracle Golden Gate(OGG) & Corporate Trainer for Oracle DBA, Core Banking & Information Technology to align Bank’s with business objectives.

A fair exposure in Oracle Consulting Practices that includes Oracle Database installation, configuration, upgrade, Data Guard, ASM, RAC, OEM etc for all the major supporting Operating Systems, A good attitude towards hard work and ability to meet

Schedules, grasp new Concepts and technologies.

Warm Regards,

Mir Sayeed Hassan

Oracle ACE Associate

Oracle ACE Associate ♠| Senior Oracle DBA | Certified Professional for Oracle 9i,10g,11g & 12c | Blogger| DBA Instructor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MirSayeedHassan Welcome to the community! Can you edit your post to remove your personal information (click "options" then select "edit message")?  as we don't allow advertising or promotion of other websites, blogs, groups, etc. in our community, per our community guidelines.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MirSayeedHassan Welcome to the community! Can you edit your post to remove your personal information (click "options" then select "edit message")?  as we don't allow advertising or promotion of other websites, blogs, groups, etc. in our community, per our community guidelines.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Dear,

Thanks for your valuable response, Removed my personal information.

Warm Regards,

Mir Sayeed Hassan

Oracle ACE Associate ♠| Senior Oracle DBA | Certified Professional for Oracle 9i,10g,11g & 12c | Blogger| DBA Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.