Student Reviews ... where on earth ARE THEY?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Reviews ... where on earth ARE THEY?

Go to solution

Hi there, just recently started uploading to my newest course, it's been a while ... anyway, received an email this morning saying I'd received a student review (from one of my other courses).

I cannot for the life of me find WHERE that student review is?

Help!

and ... TIA

Cheers, Susan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi guys, for others who may have been wondering "the same thing," I just happened to mouse on over to "Performance" and selected "Reviews" and there they were in all their glory!

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees ...

Susan Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi guys, for others who may have been wondering "the same thing," I just happened to mouse on over to "Performance" and selected "Reviews" and there they were in all their glory!

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees ...

Susan Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

Udemy might label that Instructor section as 'Reviews', but if a student clicks on stars without a written summary, I regard that as a 'Rating'.  Therefore that 'Reviews' section contains both ratings and reviews in my eyes.

It's important to distinquish between the two since individual ratings aren't shown on the course landing page (hence instructors won't see them unless they go to 'Performance'), whereas written reviews are visable on the landing page.

Understandably, some instructors will perhaps be confused by this.

Go to solution

Daniel, I knew what I was looking for as it was a "review" that had been left; thing is, I didn't know where to look on Udemy for them (as it's been a while!) 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.