Tax documents not checked for a long time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax documents not checked for a long time

Go to solution

Hello,
About 2 weeks ago I sent the tax documents for my company DFA Course Academy sp. z o.o. and so far they have not been checked and at the same time I have not received any information why this is so.
Is this a normal process, or does it just take longer for companies to check their documents? Previously when there was something wrong with them, they were rejected within a few days.
Maybe it takes so long because there are some official matters, in connection with the avoidance of double taxation?

Please help me, because now I don't know what to do, whether send the documents again or wait.

Best Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @KrystianWojtarowicz

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear the check of your tax documents is taking this long.

Unfortunately, we can't provide account-level support in the community, but I can assure you that your request (ticket) was forwarded to the responsible team.

They will look into that for you and follow up as soon as possible via email. There is no need, at this time, to submit the documents again.

We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Enjoy your day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @KrystianWojtarowicz

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear the check of your tax documents is taking this long.

Unfortunately, we can't provide account-level support in the community, but I can assure you that your request (ticket) was forwarded to the responsible team.

They will look into that for you and follow up as soon as possible via email. There is no need, at this time, to submit the documents again.

We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Enjoy your day!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors