Test Video Review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video Review

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have created a test video and I need reviews from you guys so that I may know about the quality and improvement areas.

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, @MariamHyder 

There's a little bit of background noise and disturbances. To remove noise from audio you can use Audacity. Worked well for me. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @MariamHyder , sorry but it is very boring. Two lifeless slides with you talking. This is a very competitive market. I would suggest you take a look and the free and promotional videos of the top ten sellers in this area. Take notes on how they present and then consider how you are going to stand out in the crowd. Good luck - do be dispirited, simply go back and try again. We are rarely able to 'stand out' on our first attempts.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Hi Sharon, thank you for your feedback. Will work on that.

Go to solution

Hi, @MariamHyder 

There's a little bit of background noise and disturbances. To remove noise from audio you can use Audacity. Worked well for me. 

Go to solution

Hi Ankur, thank you for your feedback. Will work on audio.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.