[ Test Video ] Want Feedback From Experts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ Test Video ] Want Feedback From Experts

Go to solution

Hello Awesome Guys There,

I created a test video. Want Feedbacks for the Experts. Sorry for Bad English.

Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ankon congrats to your first tryout here. Your English is not a problem I had no difficulty understanding you. Well done - your slides are clear and the font size and colour are very good reminders of what you are speaking about. However, the background noise and music is very irritating. This background noise is distorted and distracting. I would recommend you keep practising the script for your slide as it sounds as if you are reading from it - more practice will make your voice sound more fluid and confident. You could think about mixing your slides up a bit - maybe some picture(s) could tell your story more effectively - it would bring a nice balance to the cleanness of your slide presentation. Good luck.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

Go to solution

I enjoyed how you gave additional clarity with words

Go to solution

Hi

I am thankful for the valuable feedback. 

High Regards

8 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Ankon congrats to your first tryout here. Your English is not a problem I had no difficulty understanding you. Well done - your slides are clear and the font size and colour are very good reminders of what you are speaking about. However, the background noise and music is very irritating. This background noise is distorted and distracting. I would recommend you keep practising the script for your slide as it sounds as if you are reading from it - more practice will make your voice sound more fluid and confident. You could think about mixing your slides up a bit - maybe some picture(s) could tell your story more effectively - it would bring a nice balance to the cleanness of your slide presentation. Good luck.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks For Your Awesome Reply. It's really speed up my Confidence.

Do you have any suggestion how can I Improve my Audio aka remove backround noise with small budget. At this moment I don't have enough budget for buy expensive equipment.

Thanks Again ..... 🙂

Go to solution

Try to be as natural as possible while speaking. Remove the background noise. The accent is fine, not a problem. Make the slides a bit more engaging. They look flat. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

Hey ,

Thanks for your opinion.

I have one question. If I use background music on udemy videos -- is it makes any problem for maintain course quality ?

Go to solution

I tried this once. There is no problem from udemy but student hate this. Its a big NO. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

Thanks for Your Suggestion ! 🙂

Go to solution

I enjoyed how you gave additional clarity with words

Go to solution

Hi

I am thankful for the valuable feedback. 

High Regards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.