Text at the captions while I am getting the generated feedback

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text at the captions while I am getting the generated feedback

Go to solution

Dear Team of Udemy Publisher, 

I am doing to finish my course through menu of submit for review, and I use English for my course, then I edit the text from the generated, so that what I am speaking is the same text emerged from generated feedback, my question is that : is that the text will become as a kind of the running text of my video I sendiri for review? I expect yess, in order to my video much more accessable. Be apologize for my pronunciation, make many edited text, I try the best to be accessable course for the students, thank so much the program given by Udemy and the Team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're inquiring about course captions.

If you already sent your course for review, your course probably received auto-generated captions that you can find on the ''Captions'' page of your course curriculum. If this is the text you're referring to, then the answer is yes, that text will be displayed simultaneously as you speak in your video lectures.

You are also able to edit the captions for accuracy, just click on this link for more information and instructions.

Captions are very useful, as it makes the course content more accessible to students around the world. You're on the right track. 🙂 I hope I was able to answer your question, but let me know if I can help with anything else!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're inquiring about course captions.

If you already sent your course for review, your course probably received auto-generated captions that you can find on the ''Captions'' page of your course curriculum. If this is the text you're referring to, then the answer is yes, that text will be displayed simultaneously as you speak in your video lectures.

You are also able to edit the captions for accuracy, just click on this link for more information and instructions.

Captions are very useful, as it makes the course content more accessible to students around the world. You're on the right track. 🙂 I hope I was able to answer your question, but let me know if I can help with anything else!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Dear Bella A , I have accepted 100 ℅ answer right, I've edited the text n save, and I have seen through CLP that the text available, like running text of my video, thank so much Bella Almeida n the publisher support, expect my course will be easyly accessable n saleable well at Udemy platform, thank a lot 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.